We provide an innovative monthly subscription plan for financial planning (investment management is an optional add-on), as well as a traditional wealth management plan that combines holistic financial planning with personalized investment management.
We believe in complete transparency and you can view our fees on our Pricing page here.
No! With PlanNow our financial planning services are offered at a flat fee. No assets are required (Asset management can be included as an optional service).
Yes. As a fee only advisor we strive to maintain the highest level of ethical and legal standards in the industry.
Fiduciary duty entails always acting in your best interest, even if doing so is contrary to ours. This includes:
• Acting with undivided loyalty and utmost good faith.
• Providing full and fair disclosure of all material facts, defined as those "a reasonable investor would consider to be important."
• Not misleading clients.
• Avoiding conflicts of interest, such as when the advisor profits more if a client uses one investment instead of another or trades frequently, and disclosing any potential conflicts of interest.
• Not using a client's assets for the advisor's own benefit or the benefit of other clients.
I will have no more than 40 clients. That means more time with you!
I provide virtual services so that we aren’t limited by location. So regardless of what state you live in, we’d love the opportunity to serve you. If you live in the San Francisco/Bay Area we would love to meet in person.
I’ve been a financial advisor since 2004, I have my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification (CFP®), and an MBA (Master Business Administration).
The first meeting is an opportunity for us to discuss your goals and financial concerns - there's no fee associated with this meeting. We'll focus on getting to know you — the objective of this initial consultation is for you to get a better understanding of the service we provide and to help determine if we're the right fit for you.
Everything we do, you can do for yourself! However, the better question is, do you want to do this? And is it the best use of most precious resource - your time?
Often, clients hire us because they want to simplify their finances. They are searching for clarity, comfort and control. And they want it done right!
Let us help you address some of the pressing questions you may have:
• How do I plan for taxes and cash flow if I have vesting stock/variable compensation?
• How can I create a more efficient portfolio?
• How do I plan for Income in retirement?
• How do I care for those who are important to me?
• Am I doing this right? Is there anything I'm missing?